PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 11, 2011

Zebra My Heart

It's been a busy week in the Roate household. It just seems like the projects keep adding up. And it has nothing to do with The Painted Turtle!


I did manage to bang out this fun chair over the past week. It has been sitting on my front porch for years and desperately needed a makeover.


I painted the chair using some leftover paint then recovered the seat with a zebra print remnant I had sitting around. I think it really brings the chair to life!


I'm at my sister's house in St. Louis this week painting an argyle pattern in her son's room. I'll post all about that project soon.

I'll be posting this chair on my Items for Sale page. Thanks for looking. Have a great week.

I'm linking up to the Amaze Me Monday link party and Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch. Check out these great sites and all the great ideas!







No comments:

Post a Comment