PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I was featured!!!!!

Oh my goodness...I am so thrilled right now! I was doing my late night browsing of all my fav blogs and I pull up Savvy Southern Style and BOOM!!! There is my argyle wall that I painted for my nephew's bedroom. This is my first feature!!!


Basically for those who don't know how the blog world works it's a bit like this...A blog has a link party where you get to link up any project(s) you would like to share. This leaves a small pic of your project and links back to your blog so others can see your post. It's a great way to share and get inspiration from other like minded bloggers. Then at the beginning of the next weeks link party the host usually pics several projects they like or were inspired by. And this week...mine was one of them!!!

Thank you so much to Kim at Savvy Southern Style! You've made my day, week, month!!!

I'm such a newbie at this that I don't know where to put the "I was featured" button. Anyone out there who can give me that info it would be greatly appreciated!!

Photobucket

Is this correct?


2 comments:

Brad and Lindy said...

Wow! Congratulations!!

Wren said...

I just love Savvy Southern Style - that's how I found you actually! How exciting to be featured! YAY!

Post a Comment