PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I love my friends!!!

So once again a friend has come through for me. My GREAT friend Brenda found some awesome chandeliers hanging out on the side of the road and thought of me!!! I'm so blessed with the people in my life. It's also so amazing how supportive everyone has been with my new adventure.


Don't you just love hanging crystals? The way they shimmer in the sunlight and send rainbows dancing across the room.


I'm not sure what I want to do with them yet but I love pretty hanging things :-)



I've had an interesting week thus far. First, I've had to move my workshop. The house we own next to us...my workshop/girl hangout...was rented out to a great couple for a few months. So my work space is now in our basement/husbands workshop. See, the hubby has always had this room as "his." It's where he stores all of his tools, signs and whatnots. It hadn't been cleaned in at least 10 years but over the last few weeks he's made room for me. He has been a trooper. I did, however, come with a lot of stuff. I think I'm finally all set-up and ready to start working again. Thanks Bussy!

Secondly, yesterday was one of those days you really don't want to repeat. As usual I got up, made my coffee and set out to check my e-mail. My main computer was running a bit slow so I thought I would just restart it. MISTAKE...HUGE MISTAKE!!! The hard drive crashed! Once again...who do I call...my techie BFF Tom. The man is an angel but not a miracle worker. In other words, he couldn't get it to work. The next question everyone keeps asking..."is your stuff backed-up?" and my answer is "NO!" Does anyone really do that? Well, now I know I should have! All of my freelance work is on that hard drive. Every project I've ever done. I'm still trying not to panic!

And lastly, I believe that at least 3 pieces of pottery have been broken in two days as well as my favorite pair of sunglasses. Perhaps I should take the rest of the week off and just chill. Don't touch anything!

Crazy, funny week but we are all healthy and happy. So...on we go!



1 comment:

Jason/Carolyn Steigleman said...

LOVE the detail on this chandelier!

Post a Comment