PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

Do you ever have the feeling that you just can’t get anything done? It’s been over two months since I’ve posted and really it’s been because I haven’t had the time to complete a single project.

Yes, I’ve started plenty but the final push just hasn’t been coming though. It seems like life has gotten in the way a lot lately and the blog is the thing that has had to fall away.

I’m going to make my new years resolution early and commit to posting at least two times a week. For me that might be a bit much but I really want to build this blog and my painting business. It takes time but it has to be a priority. I guess something else will just have to fall away...how about cooking dinner every night :-)

So this post is to show you all that I have not been sitting around eating bon bons. I’ll call it a sneak peek of future finished work...now that’s a glass half full statement :-)


This little puppy has given me some fits. I’m still trying to figure out how to pull it together.


I’m also working on this desk for my daughters room


Getting close. Just some waxing and buffing left to do.


This headboard is for my nephew. I've got a great idea for it and then ran out of paint. One step forward and two steps back :-)


I’m real excited about this one. It’s going into the toy room and I plan on using chalk board paint on the top so the kids can draw on it. The storage will be great for all the blankets that are always laying all over the place.



I think my unfinished work is contagious. My great hubby started this tree house for the kids early in the summer. And then it turned so hot for so long that he couldn’t work on it. Bless his heart he finally got the roof on it last weekend. I love that man for the way he loves our kids!!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving Day to enjoy family and friends. I've been blessed with many great people in my life...that's what I'm most thankful for!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment